- 1A native or inhabitant of Cambodia, or a person of Cambodian descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, Cambodians have borrowed words from Thai, French, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
- Police arrested 24 Cambodians and Burmese, twenty males and four females.
- Demand for Thai products among Cambodians is as high as 70 percent.
- 2 another term for Khmer (the language).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Learn and practice your Cambodian with a native speaker in a language exchange via email, text chat, and voice chat.
- You probably don't speak Cambodian yourself, so there are a few questions you'll need to consider when choosing a translation company.
- Learn to speak Cambodian.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to Cambodia, its people, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The more contact a village has with Cambodians from the central plains, the more likely their exposure to schools and education in Cambodian subjects and language.
- The prime minister added that while Japanese language is not yet in the national education program, the number of Cambodian students learning the language has increased significantly.
- If the athlete wants to commit himself to the sport, he will beat foreign boxers because Cambodian tactics are better.
Más definiciones de CambodianDefinición de Cambodian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.