early 17th century: via ecclesiastical Latin from ecclesiastical Greek Khanaan, from Hebrew kĕna`an.
Canaanite sustantivo& adjetivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of that literature has also been found in translation in other contemporary societies of the Near East, such as the literature of the Hittites and the Canaanites.
- He also refers to the myth of Gilgamesh, describing a vision of Anat, the Canaanite goddess, and quotes verses of the Bible.
- As judge, she was also leader of the army, having proved herself in battle, delivering Israel from the Canaanites.
Definición de Canaan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.