Definición de Capricorn en inglés:
1.1 (a Capricorn) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Capricorn.
- By the way, I'm a Leo and my husband is a Capricorn, and those Sun sign charts say we'd never make it.
- As a Capricorn, you probably think you already have all the answers to this week's cosmic conundrums.
- For trivia buffs, Helen's own daughter is a Capricorn, and has been working as the production manager on Lord of the Rings.
tropic of Capricorn
- see tropic1.
- Example sentences
- Let this week's cosmic bonfire burn off some of that Capricornian attachment to defining yourself by possessions or achievements - before next week's astral emphasis on material world concerns starts kicking in.
- Martian vibes get you motivated like nobody's business - they also magnify that Capricornian belief that you alone know what's best for everyone else.
- This Capricornian says he watches a lot of action movies.
Pronunciación: /kaprɪˈkɔːnɪən/sustantivo& adjetivo
Definición de Capricorn en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India