Carthaginian sustantivo& adjetivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We must remember that after the Romans were through with Carthage, no Carthaginian language or culture - in effect, no Carthaginians - survived; all we know of them we know from Roman accounts.
- Beginning in the ninth century BC, Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, and Celts entered the Iberian Peninsula.
- In a series of three wars, known as the Punic Wars, the Romans eventually defeated the Carthaginians.
Definición de Carthage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.