- A reflecting telescope in which light reflected from a convex secondary mirror passes through a hole in the primary mirror.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Visitors can also see the University Observatory, which houses a 14 inch Schmidt Cassegrain telescope with a cooled CCD (Charge Couple Device) camera.
- The tube length is very long compared to a Cassegrain telescope of the same effective focal length.
- Easy portability and precision optics are hallmarks of Cassegrain telescopes, and Orion has some of the finest.
late 19th century: named after N. Cassegrain (1625–1712), the French astronomer who devised it.
Más definiciones de Cassegrain telescopeDefinición de Cassegrain telescope en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.