Definición de Chardonnay en inglés:
1A variety of white wine grape used for making champagne and other wines.
- They cover all the main grape varieties, including Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- The most prominent white varieties grown are Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Its fresh, sparkling flavour is distinguished by a unique blend of excellent wines from classic grape varieties such as Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Chenin.
1.1A wine made from the Chardonnay grape.
- Although best known for Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, and Pinotage, Stellenbosch produces a host of wine types including port style wines and some excellent Chardonnays and Sauvignon Blancs.
- The latter, closer to the Pacific Ocean, is home to excellent Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays.
- I regularly taste Chardonnays ten times the price of this wine that aren't anyway near as good.
Definición de Chardonnay en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan