sustantivo (plural igual or Chibchas)
- 1A member of an indigenous people of Colombia whose ancient civilization was destroyed by Europeans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The original inhabitants of the great plateaus of the Andean highlands in central Colombia were known as Chibchas.
- The Chibchas, who lived in the Bogotá region, were the largest indigenous group.
- Among the more ghoulish ancient usages were those by the Chibcha Indians of Colombia.
- 2 [mass noun] The extinct Chibchan language of the Chibcha.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are still twenty-five surviving indigenous languages belonging to three linguistic families: Caribans, Arawak, and Chibcha.
American Spanish, from Chibcha zipa 'chief, hereditary leader'.
Más definiciones de ChibchaDefinición de Chibcha en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.