Definición de China aster en inglés:
A Chinese plant of the daisy family, which is cultivated for its bright showy flowers.
- Callistephus chinensis, family Compositae
- Annual asters, also called China asters, flower in all colors but orange.
- Set out nursery seedlings of ageratum, amaranth, celosia, China aster, coleus, gazania, geranium, heliotrope, impatiens, Madagascar periwinkle, nierembergia, ornamental pepper, petunia, and scarlet sage.
- Annual varieties are known as China asters and are showier than their perennial counterparts.
Definición de China aster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan