sustantivo(the Christian era)
- The period of time which begins with the traditional date of Christ’s birth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Spread outside China during the first centuries of the Christian era the orange began to spread beyond China, as the citron had done earlier.
- Early in the Christian era, the Goths migrated south to establish kingdoms in North Africa and much of Europe, such as the Ostrogothic kingdom in the Ukraine.
- His most celebrated historical writings were originally lectures on the history of liberty in the ancient world and in the Christian era.
Más definiciones de Christian eraDefinición de Christian era en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.