- 1A small white-flowered winter-blooming hellebore, grown as a houseplant.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Helleborus niger, family Ranunculaceae
- Despite its name, the Christmas rose, Helleborus niger, for example, generally flowers from January to March with white flowers often tinged with pink or green and dark green leathery leaves.
- Do plant out your Christmas roses and add Bergenias and chives.
- This problem is caused by a fungal disease called helleborus leaf spot, which often attacks Christmas roses.
- 2South African another term for Christmas flower.