Definición de Chuvash en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
1A member of a people living mainly in Chuvashia.
- The first clear mention of the Chuvash by that name comes from a Russian chronicle dated 1521, when they were already well-established as a culturally distinct group.
- An inscription dated from 1307 shows that some Chuvash had converted to Islam.
- These diverse groups lie scattered from the Caucasus and Ural mountains to eastern Siberia, and include the Tatars, Chuvash, Bashkirs, Sakha, Tuvans, Karachai, Khakass, Altays, and others.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Chuvash or their language.
- The Chuvash poet recounts how Khardzhiev personally, in a single sitting, corrected the manuscript of Camilla Gray's groundbreaking The Russian Experiment in Art.
- Late Tuesday, Putin confirmed that Nikolai Fyodorov would serve a fourth term as president of the Chuvash republic.
- When I was in Cheboksary in May I purchased a copy of Konstantin Ivanovs Narspi, a long poem that holds a prominent place in Chuvash literature.
Definición de Chuvash en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary