- 1A member of an ancient nomadic people who overran Asia Minor in the 7th century bc.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first identifiable groups to populate what is now Ukraine were Cimmerians, Scythians, Sarmatians, and Goths, among other nomadic peoples who arrived throughout the first millennium B.C.
- Finally, when I got to the mission where the Vikings and Cimmerians were to join forces, the game couldn't load the mission without crashing.
- 2 Greek Mythology A member of a mythical people living in perpetual mist and darkness near the land of the dead.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His eyes adjusted to the now familiar gloom of the Cimmerian's headquarters.
- There the people dwell, Of the Cimmerians, in eternal cloud And darkness.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Cimmerians.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A full Jurassic succession is rarely preserved in the southern North Sea Basin because of erosion associated with the late Cimmerian unconformity.
- Like other blocks of the Cimmerian continent, the Baoshan block rifted from Gondwanaland.
- The Cimmerian islands, the present Turkey, Iran and Tibet, broke completely free of the Australian craton and moved rapidly to the north.
via Latin from Greek Kimmerios + -an.
Más definiciones de CimmerianDefinición de Cimmerian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.