- 1Relating to or denoting a Lower Palaeolithic culture represented by flint implements found at Clacton-on-Sea in SE England, dated to about 250,000–200,000 years ago.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It suggests that the Clactonian and Acheulian stone-tool assemblages were in fact contemporary.
- Riverside sites like that at Swanscombe seem to have been especially favoured by these early Clactonian people.
- The stone tools of the Clactonian culture were quite unlike the handaxes that were supposed to be typical of the early Palaeolithic.
Más definiciones de ClactonianDefinición de Clactonian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.