- An order of minute branchiopod crustaceans which includes the water fleas. They typically have a transparent shell enclosing the trunk, and large antennae which are used for swimming.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As a juvenile, Pomoxis nigromaculatus feeds mainly on microscopic prey such as Cyclops, Cladocera, and Daphnia.
- Daphnia are freshwater crustaceans in the order Cladocera that are known to have four expansion segments in the 18S rRNA gene.
- In the chapter on the Cladocera, Smith does not address the much-discussed question of whether this Order really is a valid monophyletic group.
modern Latin (plural), from Greek klados 'branch or root' + keras 'horn' (because of the branched antennae).
Más definiciones de CladoceraDefinición de Cladocera en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.