- A red-brown azo dye which becomes blue in acidic conditions, used as a chemical indicator and as a stain in histology.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The chemicals used in making Congo red and the other aniline dyes were primarily derived from the coal-tar waste products of the coal gas and steel industries in Germany's Ruhr Valley.
- The presence of amyloid confirmed histologically by either Congo red or sulfonated Alcian blue stains or by electron microscopy was seen in 8 muscles.
- Potassium permanganate incubation caused loss of reactivity with Congo red.
Más definiciones de Congo redDefinición de Congo red en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.