- A large class of small aquatic crustaceans, many of which occur in plankton and some of which are parasitic on larger aquatic animals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hemoglobins have been described in a select number of crustacean groups, including the Branchiopoda, Ostracoda, Copepoda, Cirrepedia, and Decapoda.
- However, cladistic analysis indicates that the Cycloidea possibly belong within the Crustacea as a sister group of the Copepoda.
- The Copepoda are an incredibly numerous group of crustaceans.
modern Latin, from Greek kōpē 'handle, oar' + pous, pod- 'foot' (because of its paddle-like feet).
Más definiciones de CopepodaDefinición de Copepoda en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.