Colonized by Spain in the early 16th century, Costa Rica achieved independence in 1823 and emerged as a separate country in 1838 after fourteen years within the United Provinces of Central America
Spanish, literally 'rich coast'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So I quickly enlisted the help of a Costa Rican guy in my student residence to help me go over the basics.
- So I met some Costa Ricans and told them we need to start a company to bring better communications, better solutions, here to Costa Rica.
- He presents the sounds of a Costa Rican rainforest as a continuous, booming, buzzing composition of reverberant living elements.
Definición de Costa Rica en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.