- A law stating that like charges repel and opposite charges attract, with a force proportional to the product of the charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He did this by equating Coulomb's law to Newton's equations of motion.
- The analytical expression for this energy was obtained in the form of Coulomb's law with an effective distance-dependent dielectric function.
- Among these was Coulomb's law in electrostatics.
late 18th century: named after C.-A. de Coulomb (see coulomb).
Más definiciones de Coulomb's lawDefinición de Coulomb's law en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.