- Any of a group of enteroviruses which cause various respiratory, neurological, and muscular diseases in humans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The virus implicated is thought to be a Coxsackie virus, which belongs to the family of enteroviruses.
- Other virus infections have also been implicated such as the Coxsackie virus, the Epstein-Barr virus, and others.
- In 1995 I was diagnosed with a Coxsackie virus which had apparently settled into my heart.
1940s: named after Coxsackie, New York State, where the first cases were diagnosed.
Más definiciones de Coxsackie virusDefinición de Coxsackie virus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.