- A class of echinoderms that comprises the sea lilies and feather stars. They have slender feathery arms and (in some kinds) a stalk for attachment, and were abundant in the Palaeozoic era.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This study reports the mtDNA sequence and genome map for a member of the echinoderm class Crinoidea, or feather stars, that is generally considered to represent a primitive echinoderm lineage.
- Important taxa removed from the Crinoidea since 1978 include the coronate echinoderms; the Hemistreptocrinoidea, and Echmatocrinus.
- Especially important concerns are homology of aboral cup plates, origination of the Crinoidea, early morphologic diversification, phylogeny of the cladids, and definition and early phylogeny of the Articulata.
modern Latin (plural), from Greek krinoeidēs 'lily-like', from krinon 'lily'.
Más definiciones de CrinoideaDefinición de Crinoidea en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.