sustantivo & adjetivo
- another term for Croatian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His passing will be mourned by the Greeks, Croats, Hungarians, Italians and any other ethnic group you can name.
- The Magyars were more anxious than ever to suppress the national movements of Romanians, Slovaks, Croats, and Serbs.
- Unlike Serbs, Croats, Slovaks, Czechs, French, Norwegians and so on, Poles were not permitted a collaborator government.
from modern Latin Croatae (plural), from Serbian and Croatian Hrvat.
Más definiciones de CroatDefinición de Croat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.