- 1A native or inhabitant of the Czech Republic or (formerly) Czechoslovakia, or a person of Czech descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Czechs, Hungarians and the citizens from other East European states have a similar history.
- Other numerically significant ethnic groups of Austria include Slovenes, Croats, and Czechs.
- The Dutch will go through with victory against Latvia only if the Germans do not beat the Czechs.
- 2 [mass noun] The Western Slavic language spoken in the Czech Republic, closely related to Slovak. It has over 10 million speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The whole family speak three languages - Czech, German and English.
- Reprinted five times in the 1920s, the book was translated into French, Czech, and other languages.
- The station was heaving with hundreds of other festivalgoers, speaking every European language from English to Czech.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Czechs or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yesterday we started to learn the Czech language.
- My fluency in the Czech language is progressing slowly.
- The English language edition of the Czech catalog is currently available.
Polish spelling of Czech Čech.
Más definiciones de CzechDefinición de Czech en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.