- (In the UK) Distinguished Flying Cross, a decoration for distinguished active service awarded to members of the RAF, instituted in 1918.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was also awarded three Distinguished Flying Crosses, a Bronze Star and an Air Medal.
- Squadron Leader Learmonth was awarded a Distinguished Flying Cross for his attack on the destroyer, and a bar in August 1943 as Commanding Officer of No.22 Squadron.
- Not only was he a hero to me because he was my uncle, but he'd been fêted widely as a daring pilot in the Royal Australian Air Force, decorated with a Distinguished Flying Cross and Bar.
Más definiciones de DFCDefinición de DFC en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.