adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On behalf of qualified electricians and competent DIY'ers in the UK I would like to inform you of a new Nanny State ruling that will affect your electrical market turn-over and perhaps wipe it out altogether!
- The relentless DIY'er has recorded hundreds of his songs in a makeshift studio in his bedroom, where you can imagine him retreating from a frigid evening.
- A do-it-yourselfer - or DIY'er - is allowed to do everything else, so the great Kiwi tradition of people being able to build their own homes has not been affected, at all.
1950s: abbreviation of do-it-yourself.
Más definiciones de DIYDefinición de DIY en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.