adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
1950s: abbreviation of do-it-yourself.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On behalf of qualified electricians and competent DIY'ers in the UK I would like to inform you of a new Nanny State ruling that will affect your electrical market turn-over and perhaps wipe it out altogether!
- The relentless DIY'er has recorded hundreds of his songs in a makeshift studio in his bedroom, where you can imagine him retreating from a frigid evening.
- A do-it-yourselfer - or DIY'er - is allowed to do everything else, so the great Kiwi tradition of people being able to build their own homes has not been affected, at all.
Más definiciones de DIYDefinición de DIY en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.