- A person’s wife (used in electronic communication): my DW and I spent our anniversary at Meadow Lake Resort in Columbia FallsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- DW's dad always called her brother and her crazy nicknames.
- The DW's parents live 15 minutes away, so they have seen our DS a few more times than my parents, who live 2.5 hours away.
- In just a couple days, DW and I will be leaving on a business/pleasure trip to Palm Beach.
1990s: abbreviation of darling wife or dear wife.
Más definiciones de DWDefinición de DW en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.