- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From about 200 B.C., when it was settled by the Dacians, a Thracian tribe, Romania has been in the path of a series of migrations and conquests.
- The Dacians remained a major problem, and it is likely that the Emperor Trajan required reinforcements from Britain to assist in his campaigns in Dacia in 101-2 and 105-6.
- The territory that comprises Romania today was inhabited by the Dacians and Getae as early as the sixth century BC.
Definición de Dacia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.