- A thick sandwich with a variety of different fillings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I try to support them all, but suppose you can say my favourite is The Dagwood (nice big helpings and good steak).
- As multi-layered as a Dagwood sandwich and as forlorn as the last day of summer, the album makes the most out of misery.
- Halftime filler bonus: Now there's plenty of time to make that Dagwood sandwich.
1970s: named after Dagwood Bumstead, a comic-strip character who makes and eats this type of sandwich.
Más definiciones de Dagwood sandwichDefinición de Dagwood sandwich en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.