Definición de Damara en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Damaras)
A member of a people inhabiting mountainous parts of Namibia and speaking the Nama language.
- Who would entertain the idea of the San, Damaras, Namas, Tswanas and Hereros returning to their former land/settlements?
- They enslaved the Damaras, who had, in their eyes, no right to possess anything.
- The African groups include the Owambo, Kavango, Caprivians, Herero, Himba, Damara, Nama and Tswana.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Damara.
- Frederik and the groomers are traditional Damara people and sing church songs and harmonic lullabies as they tend to the horses.
- Indeed, many Herero and Owambo named villages and towns today that had Damara names originally.
- The school is named after the late legend and the builder of the Damara nation, Gaob, Conelius Goreseb.
the name in Nama.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia