A river which rises in the Black Forest in SW Germany and flows about 2,850 km (1,770 miles) into the Black Sea. It is the second-longest river in Europe after the Volga; the cities of Vienna, Budapest, and Belgrade are situated on it. German name Donau1.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is the story of the lives and fortunes of the ethnically mixed (Roma and Bulgarian) Romiteli youth football team, aged between 15-16 years, from the Danubian town of Lom in northwestern Bulgaria.
- The most serious problems facing the two countries have to do with transport, including Danubian navigation, and border crossing.
- The French firm is also expected to use the cheap river transport on the Danube to supply many of its customers, which are also Danubian countries.
Definición de Danube en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.