- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometrical, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery: fine Decorated Gothic facades can be seen at Exeter and YorkMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Its windows have geometric tracery in the Decorated style, with rebates for hinged shutters.
- During this hiatus, the elaborate, expensive Decorated style gave way to the less expensive and plainer Perpendicular.
- The building between 1200 to 1300 is usually referred to as Early English; between 1300 to 1400, the style of building is referred to as Decorated and from 1400 to 1500, it is known as Perpendicular.
Más definiciones de DecoratedDefinición de Decorated en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.