- A potato of a pink-skinned variety with yellow waxy flesh.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bintjes were the first, then Desirees, and now practically the whole stall is filled with different varieties.
- Desiree is a maincrop potato variety, with high and early yields. It has a high resistance to drought and good resistance to potato virus.
- The mash dish deemed the ultimate favourite was was Barrys recipe, made with Desiree potatoes, butter, milk and salt.
Más definiciones de DesireeDefinición de Desiree en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.