sustantivo[treated as singular]
- A system developed by the founder of the Church of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, which aims to relieve psychosomatic disorder by cleansing the mind of harmful mental images.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- L. Ron Hubbard, author of Dianetics and the founder of Scientology, introduced his own version of reincarnation into his new religion.
- A keynote in Mr Hubbard's philosophy is that nothing in Scientology and Dianetics is true unless it is true for you.
- This is what the Church of Scientology offers its practitioners, the proposition being that we can, through the techniques of Dianetics and pursuing the truths revealed by L. Ron Hubbard, reach such a state.
1950s: from Greek dianoētikos 'relating to thought' + -ics.
Más definiciones de DianeticsDefinición de Dianetics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.