(also Directoire knickers)
sustantivoBritish • historical
- Knickers which are straight, full, and knee-length.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From the way he fingered our simples it was obvious that he knew nothing about Directoire knickers, and he was honest enough to admit it.
- A few months later he was cutting out Directoire knickers on the kitchen table with his brother-in-law Solly Newman, and was on his way to riches as the owner of lingerie factories with over 400 employees, and a future rendezvous with the Queen.
- My sister, Jean, was wearing the usual school Directoire knickers of the time, much longer than those worn today of course, and with her bottom in the air and her feet off the ground.
Más definiciones de Directoire drawersDefinición de Directoire drawers en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.