sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- 1An electronic noise-reduction system used in tape recording to reduce hiss: [as modifier]: full Dolby noise reductionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The final stage in the process of creating a musical score is to get it ready for the cinema, and that requires the Dolby noise reduction sound system.
- His first product from this new and innovative company was identified as Dolby A-type Enoise reduction.
- The audio presentation is in the original Dolby mono, clean and relatively free of hiss.
- 1.1An electronic system used to provide stereophonic sound for cinemas and television sets: [as modifier]: Dolby soundMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And they can hear it in full stereo sound… even Dolby surround sound if you want.
- High definition television enables you to enjoy Dolby digital surround sound.
- The disc also has Dolby Surround Sound tracks in French and Spanish.
1960s: named after Ray M. Dolby (1933–2013), the American engineer who devised it.
Más definiciones de DolbyDefinición de Dolby en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.