- 1The capital city of the Republic of Ireland, situated on the Irish Sea at the mouth of the River Liffey; population 506,211 (2006). It was the birthplace of many writers, including Jonathan Swift, Oscar Wilde, and James Joyce. Irish name Baile Átha Cliath.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Spin gained an extra 26,000 daily listeners, and 19% of Dubliners aged 15 to 34 now tune into the station.
- It's only been fully open since June, and so far the Heritage has been geared towards providing short breaks for affluent Dubliners.
- The Octagon Bar is popular with Dubliners and visitors alike, and the excellent restaurant is called the Tea Room.
Más definiciones de DublinDefinición de Dublin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.