- A rich fruit cake, typically decorated on top with almonds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alternatively, I could have selected muesli cookie, Dundee cake, chocolate cake or even shortbread.
- With the gulf of a division between the sides, United were able to look quite tasty at times, but for the Dens club the Dundee cake is particularly bitter at the moment.
- The hamper contained £100 worth of Christmas goodies including a bottle of port, nuts and a Dundee cake.
Más definiciones de Dundee cakeDefinición de Dundee cake en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.