- A pig of a reddish breed developed in North America.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But while there were Saddlebacks, Welsh Blacks, Large Blacks, Large Whites, Lops, Landrace and Durocs, among others, there were no Tamworths.
- The Duroc is a heavy breed, and it yields really good roasts.
- Other notable USA breeds are the Duroc, a red breed from New Jersey, and the Poland China from Ohio.
early 19th century: from the name of a stallion that is said to have been bought by the breeder Isaac Frink on the same day as the pigs from which he developed the breed.
Más definiciones de DurocDefinición de Duroc en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.