Definición de Dutch oven en inglés:
1A covered earthenware or cast-iron container for cooking casseroles.
- Place the chicken pieces and the soup broth ingredients, except the salt, in a Dutch oven or a casserole.
- A cast-iron Dutch oven of hot baked beans and a tray of bright silver eating tools sat at the other end of the serving table.
- Pour oil into a large saucepan, Dutch oven, or wok to a depth of about 3 inches.
1.1chiefly historical A large cooking pot or metal box serving as a simple oven, heated by being placed under or next to hot coals.
- Caveman Bill cooked it outside in his big cast-iron Dutch oven.
- When the coals are ready, a French marble cake will cook in a Dutch oven.
- Mounds of wood stood ready to stoke smoky campfires being used as Dutch ovens.
Definición de Dutch oven en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan