Definición de Dutch tile en inglés:
A kind of glazed white tile painted with traditional Dutch motifs in blue or brown.
- Evans chose his country of expatriation well, because his work, drawn in pencil or pen and gently tinted with watercolor, has the delicacy of touch and romantic perfection one often sees in Dutch tiles.
- Although Dutch tiles are commonly referred to as ‘Delft’, this is merely a generic designation.
- The interior, however, is decorated with pseudo-Chinese motifs, often using Dutch tiles in place of Chinese ones.
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective Dutch-tiled) Volver al principio
Decorate with Dutch tiles: Dutch-tiled fireplaces
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its owners have lovingly retained features such as the two 17th century Dutch-tiled fireplaces and the tiled kitchen.
- Each room has its own colour decoration and theme, including the Red Room, the Lime Green Room, a Dutch-tiled bathroom and even a Coco Chanel Room.
- The Green Dining Room is one of the first imperial rooms in Russia to incorporate a fireplace and marble mantelpiece; until then, the preference had been for Dutch-tiled corner ovens.
Definición de Dutch tile en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India