A spring-flowering lily.
- Genus Lilium, family Liliaceae: several species, in particular the tall, white-flowered Japanese lily L. longiflorum
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not counting the Easter lily, the lilies that fit most peoples’ image of this flower are any of the Oriental types.
- From Asiatic to Oriental lilies, from the tiger to the Easter lily, these stately, often perfumed flowers look best planted in abundance and mingled into the garden beds.
- A friend had given us a beautiful Easter lily, two stems with four or five lilies on each, and more to come.
Definición de Easter lily en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.