- 1The standard time in a zone including the eastern states of the US and parts of Canada, specifically:
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ● (Eastern Standard Time, abbreviation: EST) standard time based on the mean solar time at the meridian 75° W, five hours behind GMT. ● (Eastern Daylight Time, abbreviation: EDT) Eastern time during daylight saving time, four hours behind GMT.
- Also trivially, time depends on the coordinate system when a change is made from Eastern Standard Time to Pacific Standard Time.
- After 2 a.m. Sunday, 77 counties will be on Eastern Standard Time, 5 counties will be on Eastern Daylight Time and 10 counties will be on Central Daylight Time.
- The match will now be decided by the final game to be played on Friday, starting at 3.30 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Más definiciones de Eastern timeDefinición de Eastern time en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.