- A member of an ancient people living in Edom, a region south of the Dead Sea, in biblical times, traditionally believed to be descended from Esau.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a region populated by Edomites who had been forced by the Maccabees to convert to Judaism.
- The Edomites sided with the Babylonians under King Nebuchadnezzar when they conquered Judah and devastated Jerusalem.
- Apparently the only nations descended from Sarah and Abraham were the Hebrews, the Ishmaelites, the Midianites, and the Edomites.
Más definiciones de EdomiteDefinición de Edomite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.