Definición de Egyptian mongoose en inglés:
A mongoose occurring over much of Africa and parts of SW Asia and Iberia, noted for its destruction of crocodile eggs. Also called ichneumon.
- Herpestes ichneumon, family Herpestidae
- The Egyptian mongoose lives in Africa on the savanna.
- The Egyptian mongoose is mainly nocturnal, although it sometimes hunts during the day.
- In temperate regions, the Egyptian Mongoose gives birth to up to four young.
Definición de Egyptian mongoose en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan