A mongoose occurring over much of Africa and parts of SW Asia and Iberia, noted for its destruction of crocodile eggs. Also called ichneumon.
- Herpestes ichneumon, family Herpestidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Egyptian mongoose lives in Africa on the savanna.
- The Egyptian mongoose is mainly nocturnal, although it sometimes hunts during the day.
- In temperate regions, the Egyptian Mongoose gives birth to up to four young.
Definición de Egyptian mongoose en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.