sustantivo (plural Emmys)
- (In the US) a statuette awarded annually to an outstanding television programme or performer: [as modifier]: an Emmy awardMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His work has received countless awards, including eight Emmys.
- He has won two Emmys for Outstanding Game Show Host.
- Multiple awards including an Academy Award, an Academy Award nomination and three Emmys have honored his work.
1940s: said to be from Immy, short for image orthicon tube (a kind of television camera tube).
Más definiciones de EmmyDefinición de Emmy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.