Definición de English Canadian en inglés:
A Canadian whose principal language is English.
- There are many more French Canadians who learn English as a second language than English Canadians who learn French.
- Because of the similarity of American and Canadian accents, English Canadians travelling abroad are virtually resigned to being taken for Americans.
- Canada was built on co-operation between diverse cultural groups, specifically French and English Canadians, who united to throw off the imperial British rule.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to English-speaking Canadians.
- He co-translated a dozen of the plays and brought them to English-Canadian audiences for the first time.
- What the minister has not learnt from a quick study of Canadian film history is that English-Canadian films represented less than one per cent of screen time in 1924.
- Even in Quebec, where he certainly has the respect of critics, the public does not respond to his works with overwhelming support; and among English-Canadian readers and filmgoers he is virtually unknown.
Definición de English Canadian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan