- A Canadian whose principal language is English.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are many more French Canadians who learn English as a second language than English Canadians who learn French.
- Because of the similarity of American and Canadian accents, English Canadians travelling abroad are virtually resigned to being taken for Americans.
- Canada was built on co-operation between diverse cultural groups, specifically French and English Canadians, who united to throw off the imperial British rule.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to English-speaking Canadians.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He co-translated a dozen of the plays and brought them to English-Canadian audiences for the first time.
- What the minister has not learnt from a quick study of Canadian film history is that English-Canadian films represented less than one per cent of screen time in 1924.
- Even in Quebec, where he certainly has the respect of critics, the public does not respond to his works with overwhelming support; and among English-Canadian readers and filmgoers he is virtually unknown.
Más definiciones de English CanadianDefinición de English Canadian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.