(also full English breakfast)
- A substantial breakfast including hot cooked food such as bacon and eggs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Breakfast in there is also a huge treat, with a fabulous array of fresh fruit, muesli and yoghurts for the healthy, or the full English breakfast with bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns or kippers.
- Hundreds of fans were in their seats early for an English breakfast of bacon and eggs.
- These B&Bs try to use locally produced food for the full English breakfasts they provide for guests.
Más definiciones de English breakfastDefinición de English breakfast en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.