- A setter of a breed with a long white or partly white coat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I remember being startled that there were so many English setters in Norway; it's not a dog you'd see very often elsewhere.
- Professional dog trainers set up kennels in Union Springs that cared for purebred English setters and pointers valued at hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars.
- I knew of a dog-rescue group in our town that rescues English setters.
Más definiciones de English setterDefinición de English setter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.