- An international bond issued in Europe or elsewhere outside the country in whose currency its value is stated (usually the US or Japan).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bulgaria issued Eurobonds with a face value of 835.5 million euro and $513 million.
- Icici Bank has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that the ministry of finance and the Reserve Bank of India have granted it approval for issuing Eurobonds in the international markets to the extent of $300 million.
- Bulgaria is to exchange Brady bonds for new Eurobonds, the Finance Minister announced simultaneously in Sofia and London.
Más definiciones de EurobondDefinición de Eurobond en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.