Definición de Eurocommunism en inglés:
A political system advocated by some communist parties in western European countries, which stresses independence from the former Soviet Communist Party and advocates the preservation of many elements of Western liberal democracy.
- But that whole concept of Eurocommunism or African communism is against the basic thrust of history.
- In Latin Europe, the communist parties weakened as the era of Eurocommunism waned.
- At the time it also developed a party line that came to resemble Eurocommunism, ostensibly independent of both the USSR and China.
Eurocommunist adjetivo& sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The final 20 years exemplify this dual ideology - moving to the right of the Labour Party (and heralding ‘New’ Labour) in its Eurocommunist identity, while posing as the socialist conscience of CND and AAM.
- Gramsci's ideas influenced the Eurocommunist movement in Western Europe after World War II.
- At first, his ‘Eurocommunist’ course - signalled by a sharper demarcation from Moscow and rapprochement with social democracy - was enthusiastically supported by the United Secretariat.
Definición de Eurocommunism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan