sustantivo• informal , chiefly • derogatory
- A bureaucrat in the administration of the European Union.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But he also understands that the Europe of today is very different to what it was then, and so are the aims and objectives of the unelected Eurocrats who are largely responsible for setting the European Union agenda.
- If interests are endogenous, they argue, we should expect to see autonomous Eurocrats going against objective, material national interests, or changes in national interests which otherwise would not have occurred.
- I now realise I was wrong and it is fact the home of a grand people who are brave defenders of national rights against the fascist tendancies of the Eurocrats and a crony government.
Más definiciones de EurocratDefinición de Eurocrat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.